Get cheap flat insurance quotes

Compare leading insurers

Our cheapest quotes in under 3 minutes

Highly experienced UK advisors

Insurance you can trust

FCA Authorised and Regulated

Apricot, and all the insurers on our panel, are fully FCA authorised and regulated.

Friendly UK Customer Service

Our friendly UK team has over 35 years combined experience in car insurance.

Online Quotes

Get a quote online in minutes. Buy online or over the phone.

Policies to Suit Your Needs

Add options such as legal expenses cover, breakdown cover, etc.

Protected by FSCS

All policies are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme for your peace of mind.

Proud BIBA Members

Established members of the British Insurance Brokers Association.

Flat insurance quotes

The type of flat insurance you require could depend on your circumstances. If you own the flat, you will likely need both building and contents insurance. Whereas if you’re renting, the landlord should take care of the building insurance, leaving you just with the contents insurance to sort out. Apricot specialise in quality flat insurance – compare deals with us today and see how much you can save.

Home Insurance

Get covered online in 3 easy steps

Do a quick quote online

Pick a price and insurer

Get covered!

What our customers say about Apricot Insurance

Flat insurance 

Just like standard home insurance but with a few little differences, flat insurance keeps you, your belongings and home safe in the worst-case scenario. Plus, with our range of cheap flat insurance quotes, you’re sure to find a policy that suits your budget and lifestyle.

What is flat insurance?

Put simply, flat insurance covers your flat, its contents and fixtures and fittings from a variety of different risks.

Do I need buildings insurance?

You’ll only need buildings insurance if you’re the freeholder and are responsible for the entire building. Leaseholders simply need flat insurance.

I want to rent my flat out. Which flat insurance should I get? 

To rent any kind of flat or apartment out, you need separate landlords’ insurance. This will cover your flat and contents as well as loss of rent and public liability.

I run a business from my flat. Which flat insurance should I get?

If you run a business from your flat, you may need specialist business insurance alongside your flat insurance. This will ensure that your business equipment and stock is protected as well.

What insurance do I need if I want to buy a flat?

Most mortgage providers want to see evidence of life insurance and mortgage payment protection insurance. This ensures that the money they are lending you will be paid if the worst were to happen.

Do I need insurance when renting a flat?

Your landlord will likely have landlords’ insurance and buildings insurance in place. However, if you want to protect your personal belongings, you’ll need separate contents insurance.

At Apricot Insurance, we work with the UK’s leading insurance companies to find you cheap flat insurance. Get a cheap flat insurance quote at Apricot today.