Compare rental home insurance quotes


✔ Policies from under £100*

✔ Highly experienced UK advisors

✔ Instant cover available

Insurance you can trust


FCA Authorised and Regulated

Apricot, and all the landlord insurers on our panel, are fully FCA authorised and regulated.


Good Value Cover

We’ll find you the best value deals from our panel of over 20 leading landlord insurers.


Protected by FSCS

All policies are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme for your peace of mind.


Friendly UK Customer Service

Our friendly UK team has over 35 years combined experience in landlord and commercial insurance.


Policies to Suit Your Needs

Options include legal expenses, home emergency and rent guarantee cover.


Proud BIBA Members

Established members of the British Insurance Brokers Association.

Rental home insurance

At Apricot, we know how important it is to insure your rental property and to get the right cover to suit your needs at a great price.

Apricot specialises in landlord insurance, so we can cover your rental home. We work with a wide range of leading insurers, so we can find you quality rental home insurance cover at a great price.

We provide tailored cover to suit your needs and circumstances.

Compare quotes now, and we look forward to providing you with our best price for quality rental home insurance.

* 18% of our landlord insurance customers in 2020 had a premium of £100 or less per annum.